As you may already know, I am officially out of university for the summer. I have about 3 months off, in which I'll be using to work on Prodigy-X, work in the IT department of a local company, and spend time with family and friends.
I've got quite a few goals for Prodigy-X this summer, and I'm hoping with the help of the community we will be able to accomplish them. Below I've listed out a few of those goals, and the steps I plan on taking to accomplish them.
Goals for Prodigy-X (this summer):
- Reach 100 players by June 15th
- Reach 200 players by August 1st
- Reach #10 on Runelocus by the end of June
- Release the job system, loyalty system, pest control, clan wars, and possibly dungeoneering
- Resolve server instability and improve performance, reduce crashes/disconnections/latency
- Possibly switch to a new server host, located in North America, for better ping
- Server updates at least every two or three days
- Major re-haul of the main website page and forums
- Run an advertisement campaign on the top 3 runescape private server toplists
While some of these goals may seem very hard to achieve, I have faith in the community of Prodigy-X. We have the capabilities to accomplish all of these goals, through your support (voting, referring friends, donating), and our hard work as developers.
I look forward to this summer, I hope that we can work together to achieve these goals and give Prodigy-X the recognition it deserves. Good luck everyone - let's do this!
Keep your eyes peeled starting this Monday, the 18th; I will officially begin full time work on the server.
As always, happy gaming,
The Prodigy-X Team